No products in the cart.
Matrix S-Drive Performance Trainer
- Full perimeter handrails offer easy entry and exit and support during lateral movement
- True zero start and unlimited top speed offers a wide variety of users the ability to match their workout experience to their needs and fitness goals
- 7-degree incline is ideal for building strength and explosiveness with proper form, whether the user is performing forward, lateral or reverse movements
- Adjustable harness offers easy entry and exit while allowing for a complete upper body range of movement
- Built-in bar simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled
- 19 cm / 7″ step-on height offers easy access for users of all kinds
Available on backorder
|Dimensions||195 x 88.3 x 150 cm|
Power Requirements: Self-powered
Sled Brake Maximum Resistance: 122.5 kg / 270-lb. sled on natural turf
Assembled Dimensions: 76.8” x 34.8” x 59” / 195 x 88.3 x 150 cm (L x W x H)
Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
Assembled Weight: 122.5 kg / 270 lb
Shipping Weight: 145.2 kg / 320 lbs.
Resistance Type: Independent Sled and Parachute brakes
User Harness: Connection free harness for walking or sprinting
Deck Type: Reversible silicone 2.5 cm / 1″ deck
Belt Type: Habasit, 2-ply commercial grade
Running Area: 152 x 51 cm / 60″ x 22″
Step-on Height: 17.8 cm / 7″
Incline Range: 7
Speed Range: User defined